1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

CXL Platinum I have display problems with cities xl platinum

Discussion in 'Game Play Support' started by yoghi68, Jan 27, 2017.

?
  1. unlimited

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. unlimited

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. unlimited

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. yoghi68

yoghi68 Skilled Worker

when building these three buildings for office based on the viewing distance change color. any of you know the why?
    thanks for your collaboration cxl_screenshot_pittsburg_1.jpg

2. Mr.X²

Mr.X² Moderator
    Staff Member

yeah thats the pink lod bug
    it happens from time to time when u export a model via viewer.. without any noticable reason + it only appears on some machines as a pink lod and for others it doesnt... thats just a bug in cxl-exporter tool :rolleyes:o_O
    u can only nag the creator to reexport it
    or unpack it and delete an unnecessary file inside the sgbin (but cant remember which one and cannot lookup since i dont have an example^^)

welp, maybe someone else knows sth more about this bug and tells us

3. yoghi68

yoghi68 Skilled Worker

thanks for the support

4. Peter912

Peter912 Elite

Hmm it also does it to me. I guess the only solution is to not use these buildings (if you aren’t willing to figure out which file you have to delete)

Is there btw a way to delete one LOD (or are they all in the building model (cannot remember format) so none of them can be deleted ) without deleting the model’s file? :p Not quite knowledgeable after this stuff lol

5. PaulJChris

PaulJChris Governor

See this thread for more information on this and how to get rid of it. You will need to original author of the problem mod to be co-operative in order to solve this.

Residence Executive

Mr.X² likes this.