1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

IND buildings

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by velvetqueen, Jun 21, 2015.

1. velvetqueen

velvetqueen Vagabond

I have downloaded a patch that now gives me dark buildings of various sizes with a red IND written on them. Any idea as to what they are and how do I get rid of them. The thumbnail shows up white and I also have some buildings with a shopping cart on its roof. Please help.

2. skullz613

skullz613 Administrator
    Staff Member

Sounds like the IND is the kiwi money bank lite mod. Look for a patch file named kiwimoneybanklite.patch
    The other one sound the one I came across when we transfered XLN. It uses the games placeholders. Think it had the word statue in its filename.
    Ah... just found the file. Its called ka3ra_statues_pack_v1.1.patch
    Make sure you remove the ones showing in your city before you remove the patch file.