1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. I will no longer be hosting XLNation as of March 1, 2017. Skullz613 will be taking the reigns of the site in early 2017 and XLNation will be moving to a new web hosting service. During that transition there will be an interruption in service of up to two weeks. Skullz613 is now a full administrator of XLNation. Be kind to him.

IND buildings

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by velvetqueen, Jun 21, 2015.

1. velvetqueen

velvetqueen Vagabond

I have downloaded a patch that now gives me dark buildings of various sizes with a red IND written on them. Any idea as to what they are and how do I get rid of them. The thumbnail shows up white and I also have some buildings with a shopping cart on its roof. Please help.

2. skullz613

skullz613 Administrator

Sounds like the IND is the kiwi money bank lite mod. Look for a patch file named kiwimoneybanklite.patch
    The other one sound the one I came across when we transfered XLN. It uses the games placeholders. Think it had the word statue in its filename.
    Ah... just found the file. Its called ka3ra_statues_pack_v1.1.patch
    Make sure you remove the ones showing in your city before you remove the patch file.