1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Maps Is It Possible?

Discussion in 'Maps' started by Satyros13, Apr 24, 2015.

1. Satyros13

Satyros13 Vagabond

A full water map for xl...
    As long we have the mods to build on water if I am correct... I was reading an article that in some countries they build renewable energy islands so I did some research about projects and cities in water (project venus was is that too) but I saw this and I imagine in it in game map.
    I have tried to build it in land in one of your maps FlatLand but as functional city.
    So is it possible to build it on a water map with your mods?

Attached Files:

2. Monty

Monty Governor

If you have a water placeable version of every requiered building it's possible, but you won't be able to use mods that aren't OWP unless you edit their class files.

There is a full water map by The Funky Monk http://xlnation.city/resources/water-world.1154/

3. Satyros13

Satyros13 Vagabond

so I guess mate building farms, skylines, etc etc it's something that can't be done?

4. Monty

Monty Governor

It can be done, but I'm not sure if there are OWP townhalls, power plants and stuff like that. You could make them yourself by editting the class files, tho. But it's technically possible.

Satyros13 likes this.
  5. Satyros13

Satyros13 Vagabond

Alright mate I will give it a try, thank you