1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Is this the beginning of the end for mods for XL?

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Sabertooth, Mar 16, 2015.

1. Sabertooth

Sabertooth Skilled Worker

Now that XXL has taken the spotlight, will modders still make mods for XL 2011/2012 and Platinum or will those users soon be forced to switch to XXL?

2. skullz613

skullz613 Administrator
    Staff Member

Luckily maps work on both versions but I will be posting them in the XXL section from now on though.

3. Thrangar

Thrangar Skilled Worker

I think there will be a stemming, but not the end.

4. pauliaxz

pauliaxz Mayor

At first when I read the title I thought that it was all about the end of the modding for CX(X)L because of CSL :D

5. stranger195

stranger195 Vagabond

If I'm a modder, I'll still continue to make mods for XL-XLP.

Thrangar likes this.
  6. nicko2u

nicko2u Governor

it's pretty easy to make mods compatible for them all, main thing is just don't include tags that are only supported by XXL. i.e filter tags.

Sabertooth and MuxLee like this.