1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. I will no longer be hosting XLNation as of March 1, 2017. Skullz613 will be taking the reigns of the site in early 2017 and XLNation will be moving to a new web hosting service. During that transition there will be an interruption in service of up to two weeks. Skullz613 is now a full administrator of XLNation. Be kind to him.

Kiwi Money Bank Lite 1.0

Famous Kiwi's money bank mod, lite edition. Get +1 000 000 cash per budget round.

1. kihapdesign

kihapdesign Vagabond

kihapdesign submitted a new resource:

Kiwi Money Bank Lite - Famous Kiwi's money bank mod, lite edition. Get +1 000 000 cash per budget round.

Read more about this resource...

2. MrOz

MrOz Vagabond

Not working for me and not only that it disabled the Add Cash from the Cheat Menu ...

3. Spyderman

Spyderman Vagabond

crashed my game too.

4. ronrn

ronrn Governor

Can't speak for anyone else, but I've not had any issues in XXL with the original XL version.

5. nicko2u

nicko2u Governor

you don't need this mod, why just use the in game cheat to add extra cash.

6. The Funky Monk

The Funky Monk Moderator
    Staff Member

The money cheat in the game doesn't provide a positive cash flow. With this you can trade because you have heaps of cash tokens.

7. nicko2u

nicko2u Governor

the description does not say it adds a ton of tokens? just cash.

8. ronrn

ronrn Governor

True. The only real advantage using this mod is to start a positive cash flow with cash tokens being 1% of the cash flow(if my math is right).
    I get a huge negative cash flow in building nearly all roads and infrastructure first (the fun part) and use it get trading started between cities once I start adding population.

9. Jeremy

Jeremy Vagabond

I'm not seeing where it's located. Do I need to wait until I get 20,000 citizens to use this mod? The Environment menu doesn't unlock until then.

10. nicko2u

nicko2u Governor

go to your options menu cheats? you dont need the mod, just add cash, then get your city running good.

11. Jeremy

Jeremy Vagabond

I didn't see the cheats menu. But I unlocked all buildings and was able to find this building. Thanks.

12. iskolar_gabriel

iskolar_gabriel Vagabond

It's really good. I've been using this for a long time, but can anyone edit this building by putting a model into it? I cannot put it in the middle of my city because the model it renders is what CXL renders if the model is missing.

13. kihapdesign

kihapdesign Vagabond

Sorry I can't be of more help guys, I just updated the tags on the original CXL mod; I'm not the creator.