1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

CJ Laadwadesh

City in Bangladesh

1. Clemech4

Clemech4 Ambasidor

Clemech4 submitted a new resource:

Laadwadesh - City in Bangladesh

Read more about this resource...

2. Clemech4

Clemech4 Ambasidor

3. kipate

kipate Governor

@wildii : have you tried building a RHM system within a city that uses English roads?
    Probably not that succesful ;)

4. Clemech4

Clemech4 Ambasidor

Yes the RHM doesn't work and there isn't many highways in Bangladesh anyway.
    For the street views : more will come, i have more than 700 pictures of the city and i can only put 30 in each update. I have to make a choice xD

5. wildii

wildii Governor

Actually I have never tried it. It doesn`t work I suppose? ;) Than use a different road-set: In my opinion a city that size needs a propper "RHM-infrastructure". And it doesn`t really matter which set of roads you use, when you have no or litte streetview-pictures in your CJ. Otherwise I like the city a lot, dig it!

6. Clemech4

Clemech4 Ambasidor

7. Drazicdesign

Drazicdesign Ambasidor

The update.....
    Wooowwwwww as is detailed!
    Perfect! (y)

8. Clemech4

Clemech4 Ambasidor

Thank you :D

9. kipate

kipate Governor

I love the images. It is really an outstanding work you did, and the CJ being featured was the least that IcyHot could do, and nt just for you, but also for the community to see your way of recreating a city in one of the lesser developed countries of the world.

I myself was well aware of the Jakarta Pack, but I guess that I would not have used it with such a perfect combination of auxiliary mods. I guess you often used no-collision buildings and then the Jakarta Pack Plaza?
    Did you just randomly place the plaza, or is there some kind of pattern such that you will get a good result when combining it with no-collision buildings?

10. Clemech4

Clemech4 Ambasidor

Thank you, to answer your question, i almost didn't use the Jakarta plaza because the buildings with this plaza appear randomly, i used a grey dirty plaza instead after placing jakarta pack buildings and mid-rise flats (not necessarily in no collision mod). And i add some trees at the end. I hope i helped you :)

kipate likes this.