1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. It's not long before we will be moving. The new hosting has been setup and the next thing to be done is to change the DNS. When it's changed it may take between 24 to 48 hours to take effect. During this time XLN will be closed so it can be backed up. When the new DNS takes effect, you will see a basic page with a message regarding the move. Note: It may take up to two weeks to get XLN up and running again.
    Dismiss Notice

Maps Lake in Mountains

Discussion in 'Maps' started by Jan303, Aug 28, 2015.

1. Jan303

Jan303 Unskilled Worker

Hi people, need a map for my new project ;)
    i hope somebody like my idea and make it real (y)
    thnx :D

>> It is a mountain-lake-map, based on the idea to connect some maps into one, so i make a prototype of it
    2_zpsrqwi5bd2.png
    01_zpsbtuamffv.png
    02a_zpsdxz0hxzw.png 02b_zpsnmkd1ktv.png
    03_zpsrkt9txti.png
    04_zps1ry4frfm.png
    05_zpspoqmpcqy.png
    6_zpsqxuf88zz.png
    7_zpsoukkaedt.png
    8_zps5uoqaxqd.png
    09_zpsdwyjtfl3.png
    10_zpsekughcx5.png
    11_zpsv45wtcam.png

The city have to look like this (y) so can everybody imagine what i want, a closed map or a lake surrounded with mountains with flat city area, a river and on other coast side a flat area for airport (first picture with high-flat-level). Unbenannt_zpsb7unxado.png
    vancouver-mountains-summer-wallpaper-4_zpstfyvcy4q.jpg
    177421855-1024x682_zpsjbrq8msb.jpg
    Dusk_View_of_Downtown_and_West_End_from_Kitsilano_Beach_-_Vancouver_BC_-_Canada_zpsk6fit98o.jpg

raulv87 likes this.