1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Little script for cleaning old mod files.

Discussion in 'Modding Help Quarter' started by Kankrelune, Mar 8, 2015.

1. Kankrelune

Kankrelune Skilled Worker

Hi... for who want, it's a little script I have make for my own use for work on old mods... the script check mod files for missing resources, unused files, deprecated class, etc... if its can be usefull for someone...

The script don't change the files content, it's not an automated mod rewriter it's just a files cleaner/missing resources search tool... It works relatively fine but it remain an experimental script... thank you to send me potential problem/errors...

http://1drv.ms/181GyuX

Have fun...

screenshot.jpg

2. Alex24

Alex24 Moderator
    Staff Member

now that sounds good :)

3. Kankrelune

Thanks, if it can be usefull... :)

I did not say, but for now, the script don't filter UIM/Community Mod tags... so normally the script work with all mods based on MS18 code/tag but for CXXL the MSOVERWATER tag is not filtered...

Have fun...

4. Kankrelune

Some minor corrections added, the above link is still up to date. Link to all versions :

http://1drv.ms/1A9mSN6

Have fun...