1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Maps Map request. Concepcion, Chile,

Discussion in 'Maps' started by Isaiascr, Jul 5, 2016.

1. Isaiascr

Isaiascr Unskilled Worker

Could you please create a map of this city?, I live here and it would be awesome to play it in the game. Concepcion is the largest city after capital city, Santiago. If you could do this for CXXL would be great! Please :):D

2. skullz613

skullz613 Administrator
    Staff Member

Just checked it out and I reckon I could get the whole area on one map. Been a bit busy lately and still have a few mods to do for another member but I would like to try this map. I'd do a Google map version as well.
    I have not found a way yet to do a Google map version in the new editor so will use the old map making process.
    The maps will be compatible with XXL.

3. Isaiascr

oh, you're great! thank you so much (y):)

4. skullz613

skullz613 Administrator
    Staff Member

Have not forgotten about this one. Lifes just been a bit busy. After doing the Saint Martin map I got back into the mood for map making so will have a look at this map over the next few days :)

5. Isaiascr

Oh, thank you so much! I'm looking forward to that map :D

6. skullz613

skullz613 Administrator
    Staff Member

I have started :)
    Built the base. Might have the map finished today or tomorrow.

concepcion.PNG

7. Isaiascr

Wow, it's amazing. This is the second largest city in my country. It will be great to play it.
    You're very cool!

8. skullz613

skullz613 Administrator
    Staff Member

9. Isaiascr

Wow, it's really amazing, thanks a lot for your time and work.
    Chile has plenty of beautiful landscapes, especially in the southern part with plenty of lakes and rivers.

Maybe this is going to sound weird, but just in case you have time, could I request other maps?
    l love Chile, and if I'm not mistaken, there are 2 maps about it so far. Of course, just if you have time :)

But, regarding this, thank you a lot :D you're the best map creator (y):):dm9a::boww: