1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thanks for the donations everyone. That's another month covered :)
    Dismiss Notice

Map Request: Utah Valley

Discussion in 'Maps' started by Munkeebabie, Nov 8, 2014.

1. Munkeebabie

Munkeebabie Vagabond

I've always, ALWAYS wanted to see my gorgeous home In CXL. I would love to make the map myself (If I knew how & if I had the software) Anyway, I was hoping maybe someone would Like to Take it on??? Here are some pictures/ a location, take a look! It's gorgeous, and would be so fun to play on! And here is a google map link to the area:

https://www.google.com/maps/@40.3160384,-111.7102334,23991m/data=!3m1!1e3?hl=en

This is the exact area a perfect map would cover: 422529916_0b5d004976_b1.jpg

Attached Files:

2. BigManFromAFRICA88

BigManFromAFRICA88 Unskilled Worker

Someone from Utah! :) Finally...It would be fun to do an RHM I-15 corridor down Utah Valley on this map if it's made. Great idea

3. Munkeebabie

Munkeebabie Vagabond

Right?! I think Timpanogos and A little bit of the shoreline of Utah Lake would make for an awesome map :D

4. Munkeebabie

Munkeebabie Vagabond

Man, I wish I could do maps. I know we wouldn't be able to do the whole Valley (It'd be better if we just did a section of the valley to scale) I don't think anyone else shows the same interest in a Utah map as you and I do... hahaha.