1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

CXL 2012 Metro Problem - Disappeared

Discussion in 'Tech Support' started by JakubLojdl, Dec 22, 2014.

1. JakubLojdl

JakubLojdl Unskilled Worker

:cry: I have one big problem :unsure: I have made very interesting metro system. Looks cool, but after some time, I don´t know when and WHAY, metro lines DISAPPERARED .. I can´t see them.. There are only metro stations, but lines are nowhere :( could you halp me how to solve this problem (y) ? :xllove:

2. Steven H. Endermann

The same thing happens to me! I think that it may have something to do with available workers, but I do not know.

3. gecko001

gecko001 Skilled Worker

bumping 2-month-old question, because I'm curious if this has happened to anyone else besides the three of us. I was actually in the middle of playing a city, checked the metro line usage, came back a few minutes later to check again, and one of my three metro lines was gone. This "metro disappearance" also happened in another city where I only had one metro line. So the phenomenon isn't likely related to the number of metro lines. I cannot recall my exact "available workers" numbers at the time, although I most often have 0-1% unemployment, with positive needs for workers (i.e. "available jobs" for various groups might be between 1 and 5). I wonder how prevalent this phenomenon is?

4. Mr.X²

Mr.X² Moderator
    Staff Member

hm, never noticed such a problem...
    do the colored lines disappear when you try to view the overview on the right-border of the screen
    or are they just gone in usage-overview (on the top-border of screen)?
    and are the tracks themself still there when you click on a metro station?
    do ppl still use metro?
    btw. please post them here http://xlnation.city/threads/show-us-your-public-transportation-networks.1296/ if you guys get it work again :D id be interested :)

5. gecko001

gecko001 Skilled Worker

They disappear in all views, tracks are gone, the line is no longer listed in the panel. ppl still use the non-disappeared lines. I took your advice and moved this question over to your transporation thread.

Steven H. Endermann likes this.
  6. Mr.X²

Mr.X² Moderator
    Staff Member

hm.. im pretty sure its not because of the number of stations
    but seems like fhi implemented another bug to cxxl :( (i didnt notice yet cause i still play 2012^^) maybe report it to fhi, i cant really help you here :(
    i dont know if altiris implemented such a feature, but it might be.. its pretty easy to increase the metro-usage by editing files ;)

7. Meydio Ongtavius

Meydio Ongtavius Vagabond

Have the same problem. As per my observation, it is not related to number of lines, number of stations, number of available workers and/or negative budget.
    Very frustrating, i havent touched the game in over a month now just because of that..