1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. I will no longer be hosting XLNation as of March 1, 2017. Skullz613 will be taking the reigns of the site in early 2017 and XLNation will be moving to a new web hosting service. During that transition there will be an interruption in service of up to two weeks. Skullz613 is now a full administrator of XLNation. Be kind to him.

CXL 2012 Metro Problem - Disappeared

Discussion in 'Tech Support' started by JakubLojdl, Dec 22, 2014.

1. JakubLojdl

JakubLojdl Unskilled Worker

:cry: I have one big problem :unsure: I have made very interesting metro system. Looks cool, but after some time, I don´t know when and WHAY, metro lines DISAPPERARED .. I can´t see them.. There are only metro stations, but lines are nowhere :( could you halp me how to solve this problem (y) ? :xllove:

2. Steven H. Endermann

The same thing happens to me! I think that it may have something to do with available workers, but I do not know.

3. gecko001

gecko001 Skilled Worker

bumping 2-month-old question, because I'm curious if this has happened to anyone else besides the three of us. I was actually in the middle of playing a city, checked the metro line usage, came back a few minutes later to check again, and one of my three metro lines was gone. This "metro disappearance" also happened in another city where I only had one metro line. So the phenomenon isn't likely related to the number of metro lines. I cannot recall my exact "available workers" numbers at the time, although I most often have 0-1% unemployment, with positive needs for workers (i.e. "available jobs" for various groups might be between 1 and 5). I wonder how prevalent this phenomenon is?

4. Mr.X²

Mr.X² Moderator

hm, never noticed such a problem...
    do the colored lines disappear when you try to view the overview on the right-border of the screen
    or are they just gone in usage-overview (on the top-border of screen)?
    and are the tracks themself still there when you click on a metro station?
    do ppl still use metro?
    btw. please post them here http://xlnation.city/threads/show-us-your-public-transportation-networks.1296/ if you guys get it work again :D id be interested :)

5. gecko001

gecko001 Skilled Worker

They disappear in all views, tracks are gone, the line is no longer listed in the panel. ppl still use the non-disappeared lines. I took your advice and moved this question over to your transporation thread.

Steven H. Endermann likes this.
  6. Mr.X²

Mr.X² Moderator

hm.. im pretty sure its not because of the number of stations
    but seems like fhi implemented another bug to cxxl :( (i didnt notice yet cause i still play 2012^^) maybe report it to fhi, i cant really help you here :(
    i dont know if altiris implemented such a feature, but it might be.. its pretty easy to increase the metro-usage by editing files ;)

7. Meydio Ongtavius

Meydio Ongtavius Vagabond

Have the same problem. As per my observation, it is not related to number of lines, number of stations, number of available workers and/or negative budget.
    Very frustrating, i havent touched the game in over a month now just because of that..