1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Buildings Moblie Home Park Ploppables

Discussion in 'Buildings' started by wallmi2, Sep 5, 2014.

1. wallmi2

wallmi2 Vagabond

I think it would help the realisticness of the game. I would love to do it myself but I do not have the resources to do so. Anybody willing to take it on would be greatly appreciated I love the idea of the ploppable campground mod by Monty. Ploppable mobile homes combined with this mod and the other great mods on this site would make an awesome combination to create realistic communitys within the cites. I have included some example pics of the buildings

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 9.jpg 11.jpg 12.jpg Mobile_home_Front.17794124.jpg 14.jpg 5.jpg

If need more detailed pics plaese pm me thanks and i will get some more

Attached Files:

• 6.jpg
      6.jpg
      File size:
      153.1 KB
      Views:
    • 7.jpg
      7.jpg
      File size:
      81.2 KB
      Views:
    • 8.jpg
      8.jpg
      File size:
      46.5 KB
      Views:
  2. cityguru

cityguru Unskilled Worker

Exectly good for my totu to add. However i don't know modding. :rofl:

3. wallmi2

wallmi2 Vagabond

same here i am new at the whole deal havent really figured out how to read the coding for it