1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. I will no longer be hosting XLNation as of March 1, 2017. Skullz613 will be taking the reigns of the site in early 2017 and XLNation will be moving to a new web hosting service. During that transition there will be an interruption in service of up to two weeks. Skullz613 is now a full administrator of XLNation. Be kind to him.

Mod Introduces Himself

Discussion in 'Presentations' started by Alex24, Sep 4, 2014.

1. Alex24

Alex24 Moderator
    Staff Member

Thought it might be time to introduce myself to you ;)

I am Alexander (18), my friends usually call me Alex or Aley. Attending the final grade of a business school with a focus on Marketing and Media. After school I want to study city planning at the university of Vienna.

I am really interested into travelling. In summertime I usually get an austrian train ticket to discover some new places. Other interests are photography, music and of course gaming.

I have been playing citiesxl since the beta :) I have always been into city simulations, economic games and strategy games. Played a lot of SC4 of course ;) Currently I am mostly playing CXL, Trackmania 2 Valley and Watch Dogs. Actually you can see that i play some other genres as well. Easy to explain: no fantasy and almost no role playing things.

Here are some photos
    a spotify playlist
    and if you want to add me on steam: alexandl

2. Peter912

Peter912 Elite

Hello Alex! Glad to see you here! I hope you like it uphere on the new Forum.

3. snick

snick Moderator
    Staff Member

Welcome to XLN! Hope you enjoy it here. (y)

And... this thread is pinned?

4. kipate

kipate Governor

Hey Lex
    (given that you are the moderator, so somehow the law of XLN,
    and given that your name was Alex, I thought of just using this nickname
    for once...)
    So, as I am now here, Welcome to XLN!!!
    And you should add "finding Maliks" to your hobbies' list ;)