1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. XLNation has a new domain name: http://xlnation.city Please make a note and update your browser bookmarks.
    Dismiss Notice

Cities XXL Mods From Cxxl Mods Compatibility List Causing Crash.

Discussion in 'Game Play Support' started by Radiant Dawn, Feb 14, 2015.

1. Radiant Dawn

Radiant Dawn Elite

Oct 9, 2014
    I installed most of the mods from the CXXL Mods Compatibility List and now CXXL is crashing. If someone could please take a look at the log below and identify which mods are causing the problem so I can remove them to solve this, it would be appreciated.

[14:28:51] CORE mcStreamBin.cpp ( 282) Assert This shouldn't happen in release...
    [14:28:57] AS2LUACMD vinInterfaceManager.cpp ( 825) Error movie=<(null)> log=<"cxlDropBar creating _level0.Container.DropBarCity1">
    [14:28:57] AS2LUACMD vinInterfaceManager.cpp ( 825) Error movie=<(null)> log=<"cxlDropBar creating _level0.Container.DropBarCity2">
    [14:28:58] CORE mcFile.cpp ( 198) Error can't open file data\config\gembeachscenarii.cfg
    [14:28:58] SIMTOURIST pesTourismParams.cpp ( 179) Error pesTourismParams::LoadScenarii : Can't load <data/config/gembeachscenarii.cfg>
    [14:29:32] CoreTag ctTagContainer.cpp ( 192) ErrorBuild Tag <MSCUSTOM> is not defined in tag list, check Tags.cfg
  2. skullz613

skullz613 Governor

Aug 21, 2014
    I replied to you in the other thread. The MSCUSTOM bit is telling you there is a mod that uses the old menu buttons. The buttons are different in the new menu so that's why its crashing. You need to remove them all and start putting them back one by one to find the one causing the problem.