1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Mods Not Showing in Menu

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by stubbornswiss, Jul 18, 2016.

1. stubbornswiss

stubbornswiss Vagabond

Greetings! My first post here on this awesome site. I've had CitiesXl 2012 for ever, but have only really started taking an interest in it.

Pretty new to installing mods, but have had success so far. I have the 'User Interface Mod v.1.79.9' installed, and the patches I have added have all worked problem free. I have the Steam version of the game, and I am putting my patches in a 'Mods' folder that I created withing the 'Paks' folder.

Recently I downloaded and added 'All American Gas Stations v1.20' as well as 'All American Fast Food v1.0'. I also added 'Shader Pack 2.0' which is required by both these patches.

The problem is I cannot find these mods in any of the in-game menus. I've searched an searched with no luck.

Please assist. Thanks.

2. skullz613

skullz613 Administrator
    Staff Member

Retail/Shops/T2+T3/Special Content

3. kipate

kipate Governor

Plus Custom Content Button enabled.

4. stubbornswiss

stubbornswiss Vagabond

Thanks for the responses.

Please forgive my ignorance, but I am not seeing the menu buttons you guys mention.

I'm trying to get a screenshot, but cannot get my UI to show.......lol.

5. stubbornswiss

stubbornswiss Vagabond

Ok.......I have now found the elusive Custom Content Button!

All is well in Cities again.

Thanks for the help.

skullz613 likes this.
  6. skullz613

skullz613 Administrator
    Staff Member

Was just about to post a screenshot lol, glad you have it sorted.