1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Modular Airport Pack 1.2

aitortilla's Modular Airport Pack with Le Cat's update on the freight terminal.

1. kihapdesign

kihapdesign Vagabond

kihapdesign submitted a new resource:

Modular Airport Pack - aitortilla's Modular Airport Pack with Le Cat's update on the freight terminal.

Read more about this resource...

2. naskokefa

naskokefa Vagabond

Thanks for bringing this to XXL, really missed it.

Everything seems to work perfectly except for the runway start piece. When I place it, the game crashes and comes up with the following message:

o4Kczs.jpg
    It could be because I have lots of mods, but just advising.

Please advise on any possible solutions.

Best regards. :)
    [​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

tyx8023 and Drazicdesign like this.
  3. ronrn

ronrn Governor

I didn't get any crashes when placing all of the pieces but did find some bugs.
    Note: airport pieces were the only items on an empty (non-mod) map.
    -taxiway lights short -invisible day & night.
    -taxiway lights long - invisible day & night.
    -runway start - flashes briefly when selected then disappears- places a long thin line (similar to taxiway lights long in length) then re-appears at max zoom 'out'.
    -all of the buildings float slightly above the ground, with the exception of the parking garage (this was also an issue with the previous XL version).
    I did notice that the runway pieces seemed to snap together better than in the previous XL version.
    ...still give your effort 5 stars:coffee:

4. Athean

Athean Vagabond

The runway start piece still has some sort of visual glitch in Cities XXL. I can place all the pieces but if I place the runway start piece it is only visible zoomed way out (Level 4 works) but zoomed in (using Level 1 textures?) the pieces becomes either totally invisible but still clickable or half the screen glitches out white. I extracted the SGBIN just to have a look and noticed that the filenames of the L4 textures are "touchdown" but the L1 are all "start" as if some of the files were copied and not renamed properly perhaps. The other runway piece's SGBINs are all the same name such "end" for all the end pieces, etc. Perhaps the file names are not causing trouble but it seemed to me to be a strange coincidence. I couldn't figure out how to fix this (I'm not a modder and SGBIN recompile is beyond me) but maybe someone can have a look.
    In any case, great job, one can just substitute an end piece for now.

5. Drazicdesign

Drazicdesign Ambasidor

The guys I have the same problem as you!

Sir @aitortilla01 , is what it is possible to you to modify the runway start piece? For Cities XXL

6. Ryan

Ryan Unskilled Worker

Any updates on fixing the runway start piece and taxi lights?

7. Drazicdesign

Drazicdesign Ambasidor

kipate likes this.