1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Mover Objetos

Discussion in 'Game Play Support' started by marros, Jan 26, 2015.

1. marros

marros Unskilled Worker

I am happy to join this page since the previous for a while could not enter.
    my question is how can I rotate buildings or other elements in w 8 ?, you used to with the "start" button, but since I changed my computer and this has w8.1, have failed to turn the buildings and make screenshots with the "prt sc"

2. Monty

Monty Governor

To rotate buildings and take mega screenshots you use Shift (Mayús) key. Hold on shift while you move the mouse around to move the building. Hold shift+F11 to take megascreenshots.

3. marros

marros Unskilled Worker

Por monty gracias Do Respuesta pronto bronceado, Pero El Mismo asunto f ningún Se Trata, PODRIA USTED que decirme si la UIM, this actualizado y si esta con mi versión de XLNation_UserInterfaceMod_v1.79.9 Porque Downgrade Que No Me Vaya a pagina

4. Monty

Monty Governor

Was that auto translated? Because I don't undertand it....and Spanish is my mother tongue. :ROFLMAO:

XLNation_UserInterfaceMod_v1.79.9 is the latest UIM.

5. marros

marros Unskilled Worker

no sabia que hablabas español, mi pregunta es que si la uim de altiris, era la mis ma version de la xlnation interfacemod, y como la encuentro ya que es mi primer dia en la pagina

6. Monty

Monty Governor