1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

CXL 2012 My Game Keeps Crashing When I Zoom Into Streetview

Discussion in 'Tech Support' started by sodiuml, Oct 11, 2014.

1. sodiuml

sodiuml Vagabond

My game crashes as soon as I zoom into streetview. This started to happen on a new map I was making, however it doesnt happen when I am playing on my other map that has a massive city of over 1 million.
    Here is the log: P.S This is from cities XL 2012

[15:09:01] LUA csScriptManager.cpp ( 522) Error Getting Name for current city
    [15:09:01] LUA csScriptManager.cpp ( 522) Error Name retrieved : Heroca
    [15:09:01] LUA csScriptManager.cpp ( 522) Error Removing bp sanfrancityhall as it is already placed
    [15:09:02] LUA csScriptManager.cpp ( 522) Error Loading data/design/script/tutorial/UnlockBuildings.data
    [15:09:18] GAMEGRAPHICS ggLodDynamic.cpp ( 354) Assert ggLodMesh::OnLodLoaded : invalid LOD name f_nicko_canechair01.
    [15:09:25] CORE Graph3D/WrapperDx9/Effect.h ( 299) Assert m_pfx->SetTechnique(hTechnique) HRESULT: D3DERR_INVALIDCALL Description: Invalid call
    [15:09:26] CORE mcFilePack.cpp ( 833) ErrorBuild UncompressBuffer: ERROR n°<-5> in zlib uncompress
    [15:09:29] CORE mcSerializeTag.cpp ( 42) ErrorBuild mcSerializeTag: Corrupted file, Invalid tag

2. Peter912

Peter912 Elite

Some kind of DirectX error it sounds like...

3. sodiuml

sodiuml Vagabond

Thank you :) How would I resolve that? Reinstall DirectX?

4. Peter912

Peter912 Elite

Don´t know, maybe try to download the most recent DirectX?

5. timofp

timofp Executive

Having the same error, sometimes while playing, also in fresh cities, sometimes when loading a game. Still trying to figure out which custom content is causing the problem.

6. sodiuml

sodiuml Vagabond

I updated directX and some other graphics card updates from microsoft. Works fine now.

7. Peter912

Peter912 Elite

Glad to know your problem got fixed! :)