1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Maps Need A New Map Similar To This

Discussion in 'Maps' started by stan munro, Sep 16, 2014.

1. stan munro

stan munro Vagabond

Any one that has used Moran's custom maps knows that he does do a great job and i absolutely love his work however the one thing I have noticed with all but one custom map is that they have 3 stars in all the resources which does take the challenge from the game. Sure i like to use 3 star maps now and again but i also like to have fun and be challenged. I was hoping and wondering if there are any map makers outt there that can create something similar to Moran's map Idyllic Place http://xlnation.net/resources/idyllic-place-v2.594/ . I absolutely love the layout and atmosphere of the map and would love to have one where resources are not maxed yet still have enough flat land to build with out terraforming. It does not have to be a identical copy of the map just similar. If it is not possible (I have no clue how map making/modding works) then please let me know so i can close this post. Thanks to all those who read this and are able to help me out!

HERE IS A PREVIEW OF WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT IN MORAN'S MAP.
    Idyllic Place V2 2.0.jpg

2. moran

moran Elite

If you want to redefine resources,please refer to this
    1.png
    2.png
    3.png
    4.png
    Don't resize those pictures.