1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

New Trailer And Save The Lot Signup Campaign (also, Free Stuff!)

Discussion in 'General Forums' started by TotalyMoo, Dec 10, 2014.

1. TotalyMoo

TotalyMoo Paradox Community Manager

Never-before-seen In-game Footage Revealed, Signup Campaign For Free In-game Item Detailed

STOCKHOLM — December 10, 2014 — Paradox Interactive today unveiled a brand new trailer for Cities: Skylines, the upcoming city simulation game from Colossal Order, and also detailed a new initiative for future city planners where players can contribute to the creation of a city park that can be enjoyed in-game upon the title’s release.
    Take a peek at the bustling, beautiful urban landscapes of Cities: Skylines in the newly released trailer showing a skyscraper’s worth of new footage:

Paradox Interactive has today opened up the “Save The Lot” campaign where players can sign up and help create a beautiful in-game item for Cities: Skylines—a tranquil Japanese-inspired city park. City builder enthusiasts can head to citiesskylines.com and sign up to receive the item upon release, and the more sign ups the more illustrious the park will become. For more details, please visit www.citiesskylines.com.

From zoning to building, from utilities to beautification, and from taxation to outreach, players of Cities: Skylines will have total control in endless sandbox gameplay across massive maps – all with extensive built-in mod support. Vast backdrops and maps provide players with countless ways to improve and expand their cities, building from humble beginnings up to beautiful, cloud-hugging structures and unique architectural marvels.

For more information, please visit www.citiesskylines.com.

kipate likes this.
  2. AzemOcram

AzemOcram Executive

That was a funny little video and I really liked it! I signed the petition (I had to create a Paradox account first) and hope to see the Japanese garden in the game.

--Ocram

3. daniel 2

daniel 2 Vagabond

very nice game !!!

4. Rene

Rene Executive

Cool i signed up for free stuff.