1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

New Vienna

New Vienna is a my city and my first CJ

1. Laura Mendezas Caillard

Laura Mendezas Caillard Unskilled Worker

Laura Mendezas Caillard a soumis une nouvelle ressource:

New Vienna - New Vienna is a my city and my first CJ

Lire la suite au sujet de cette ressource...

2. Laura Mendezas Caillard

Guys, what do you think about my first CJ?

3. Project_Oz

Project_Oz Mayor

It is very difficult to have an opinion at the time, the city is too unfinished. At the moment, I do not like: red bridges( they are too big and ugly); in such a dense city it seems to me that you have too much forest; you started becoming too repetitive (3-4 buildings of the same type on the same line).
    I really like the park in the fourth picture, the one on the left.

4. Laura Mendezas Caillard

Thank you for questioning. i think i reconstructed the Manhattan and Wilmington Bridge. but there are parks after WWIII (OTL:WWII) due to intense bombing of some houses and buildings.

5. Project_Oz

Project_Oz Mayor

The transition from skyscrapers to parks and water will be your biggest test. I look forward to see how you will proceed.

6. Laura Mendezas Caillard

Thank you. Because they launched urban planning back in 1811 and city expanded from 1820 to 1910. But original districts turned into parks due to heavy bombing during WWIII. (OTL: WWII)