1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

CXL 2012 No More Animations

Discussion in 'Tech Support' started by Masterpiece, Nov 26, 2014.

1. Masterpiece

Masterpiece Vagabond

Hi everybody. In my CX2012 game all the animations and effects have disappeared, for e.g. no more children coming out of school, no more parachuting people, parking lots permanently empty, even those roadside (I have the needed mods), etc...Now my question is: why? Has somebody ever experienced a similar issue? How can I fix it? Bear in mind I've already reinstalled the game. Thanks

2. The Funky Monk

The Funky Monk Moderator
    Staff Member

Go to the options and, I think, advanced. Increase the slider for pedestrians and vehicles.

3. Masterpiece

Masterpiece Vagabond

The sliders are already at 100%. However I believe I've just solved the problem. I deleted the “ZZZ_XLN_Montoto_Day_Night_Cycle_Mod_v1.2.2.patch” file and indeed the animations are back. Not sure why: maybe a conflict, maybe a problem whith the file itself...

4. skullz613

skullz613 Administrator
    Staff Member

I have been using it and have pretty much every mod that's been released here on xlnation plus others in my paks folder. I have not had a problem with animations. Maybe you have an old mod that's causing the conflict with the Day Night cycle mod.