1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Northern Union Republic [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Resources' started by Inan, Dec 14, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Inan

Inan Governor

2. Project_Oz

Project_Oz Mayor

Hi. I think I'll have to wait for kipate comment because he will write with two rows less, but I just realized that you have 15 CJ. It is very impressive and if I think only the city with canals, I didn't really like it. I would liked to see how you build because I struggled with 3 cities, in this time and only one i was close to finish. I'm glad you're still building, you are a source of inspiration for me.

Inan likes this.
  3. kipate

kipate Governor

It's a great idea, but:
    :topic:

I generally love the idea, because it adds context and atmosphere to the given cities. But we need more images to support what is written :D

Inan and Project_Oz like this.
  4. Inan

Inan Governor

Hi follower:D thank you. Yes i liked this game, it offers lots of different options. So i tried to use them and created different cities. Funny because Canal City is strongly underrated imo due to the ship sluice. I am a bit proud of it, but ok... The city itself, an european industrial city, is intentionally not that highligthed but i should have moved the main city closer to the canal to make it more spectacular. I have to admit that i separated them too much. Also i should have chosen an other building style maybe. On the other side i dont like my older cities not that much anymore... it shows that i was in a learning period.;)Cuva Cavelio or De Cleerk, Bay City or St. Lucas for example... keep on showing great pics of your work, i really love your dam, volcano and waterfalls you did lately... I am going to steal some ideas by you :p

5. Inan

Inan Governor

You are Night, i schuld Not heut Link the cities, i have to liab Update about 30 Pics of my 15 cj (16 soon) to get an Impression. I lieb the ideal of Hacking a County dir pur cities.
    But i noticed meanwhile that this countries xl may is the wrong place cause it is situated in its own universe in Alpha centauri it seems?... also something went wrong...the NUR is just a 'subcountry' of Normany. I have done it wrong lol :ROFLMAO:

6. Inan

Inan Governor

OMG the autocorrect raped my words :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: what i wanted to say: you are right, i should not just link my cities, i better show about 30 pics of my 16 cj soon to get an Impression. I love the idea of having a country for our cities...

Now checking autocorrect....

7. Project_Oz

Project_Oz Mayor

Inan likes this.
  8. Inan

Inan Governor

Updated - added some city pics and links to the CJs

9. Inan

Inan Governor

This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.