1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Offices Buy Retail 2014-08-24

his mod changes office buildings so that they buy Retail services.

1. IcyHot

IcyHot Administrator
    Staff Member

IcyHot submitted a new resource:

Offices Buy Retail - his mod changes office buildings so that they buy Retail services.

Read more about this resource...

OmniusPrime likes this.
  2. OmniusPrime

OmniusPrime Elite

IcyHot,
    Do you know who made this mod? He deserves some name credit for sure. I just discovered it works in XXL.

3. kipate

kipate Governor

Well, it is a code changer by Rene I believe, and well, it was one of the mods by him that worked (and there are several that have zero to no influence (yeah, I know what I said there ;) ).

OmniusPrime likes this.
  4. OmniusPrime

OmniusPrime Elite

kipate,
    Rene did some nice code changing mods. I found several that do work with XXL. This one does increase retail demand from offices, not a lot but every little bit helps to make more money.