1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. I will no longer be hosting XLNation as of March 1, 2017. Skullz613 will be taking the reigns of the site in early 2017 and XLNation will be moving to a new web hosting service. During that transition there will be an interruption in service of up to two weeks. Skullz613 is now a full administrator of XLNation. Be kind to him.

Offices Buy Retail 2014-08-24

his mod changes office buildings so that they buy Retail services.

1. IcyHot

IcyHot Administrator
    Staff Member

IcyHot submitted a new resource:

Offices Buy Retail - his mod changes office buildings so that they buy Retail services.

Read more about this resource...

OmniusPrime likes this.
  2. OmniusPrime

OmniusPrime Executive

IcyHot,
    Do you know who made this mod? He deserves some name credit for sure. I just discovered it works in XXL.

3. kipate

kipate Governor

Well, it is a code changer by Rene I believe, and well, it was one of the mods by him that worked (and there are several that have zero to no influence (yeah, I know what I said there ;) ).

OmniusPrime likes this.
  4. OmniusPrime

OmniusPrime Executive

kipate,
    Rene did some nice code changing mods. I found several that do work with XXL. This one does increase retail demand from offices, not a lot but every little bit helps to make more money.