1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Buildings Omni's Requests

Discussion in 'Buildings' started by OmniBLACK, May 26, 2015.

1. OmniBLACK

OmniBLACK Elite

kipate likes this.
  2. OmniBLACK

OmniBLACK Elite

Hmmm starting to wonder if this got overlooked or got shuffled to the bottom to fast before anyone had a chance to notice. I know it might be asking too much, i've always hated requesting buildings and such.

And as a modder of a different game I understand the pressures of constant requesting and not having a ton of time or energy to do them. Plus getting caught up in personal projects.

All I can do is give my word of appreciation to all the hours it takes to make even one building. Thank you XL Mod Staff

Omni

3. Steven H. Endermann

I noticed it. I wish that I was a good modder. I tried making a mod once, but it was horrible, and it crashed my game. If I can ever get it (do not hold your breath), then I will give this a try, okay?

4. OmniBLACK

OmniBLACK Elite

I'd try it myself but I lack the knowledge and always lose focus. Thanks for the reply anyways

5. OmniBLACK

OmniBLACK Elite

What about Bank of America building from Dallas?

That'd be a lovely building in CXL XXL
    Just a thought