1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Owp Ingame Airports

Discussion in 'Modding Help Quarter' started by mrmajkl, Sep 3, 2014.

1. mrmajkl

mrmajkl Unskilled Worker

Hi folks!

I've just edited the class files of ingame airports for us to be able to place them on water but I've noticed that the large airport doesn't have the ground texture (grass) between runway and taxiways so when u place it on water in game it looks awkward. Could anybody help me how to add the grass texture into the model ? The airports are otherwise ready for upload as I tested it and it works perfectly...

2. bobqwerty

bobqwerty Executive

Just make its collision box smaller and drop an owp plaza.