1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Parts Of Mods Missing Ingame

Discussion in 'Modding Help Quarter' started by Nightcrawler, Sep 2, 2014.

1. Nightcrawler

Nightcrawler Guest

I have the following problem with some mods:

Either the whole mod is missing ingame, although I have all pre-requistes or there are parts of a mod missing.
    For example: the whole postal services mod is missing ingame, I have all pre requistes installed correctly.
    -Half the buildings of the "moscow building pack" are missing, but just half of them.

Anyone´s got a clue?

2. skullz613

skullz613 Administrator
    Staff Member

Have you got the expert mode box ticked? Could be why some are missing.

3. Nightcrawler

Nightcrawler Guest

Yes, Expert Mode is turned on..

4. Monty

Monty Governor

Did you looked in the right menu? Is the custom content button ON?

5. Nightcrawler

Nightcrawler Guest

So, the postal services mod finally showed up ingame, still half of the moscow building pack is missing. It doesnt matter if I turn on custom content, still missing. I really dont understand why, because half of the pack is there...

6. AdrianC89

AdrianC89 Vagabond

I am having the same issue. Half of the Harbor Oil and Container packs aren't showing up. Also, the taxiway pack isn't showing up at all.

7. giangiacometto

giangiacometto Vagabond

And me too, with half of the Oil Pack...