1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

CXL 2012 Please Help Me Install The Rhm2!

Discussion in 'Game Play Support' started by Steven H. Endermann, Jan 29, 2015.

1. Steven H. Endermann

Hello, world! I installed the RHM2 a while ago, but I did not like it, so I deleted it. I then decided that I might as well try again, but I cannot install it again. All that comes up is a screen that gives several prompts in German, and I have tried every one. Not ONE put the mod into the game. Please help me! Anybody!

I also asked for help on Reddit.

2. chupobumbo

chupobumbo Executive

After download the file run the rhm2 application and it will install the components. then you will find them under highway menu

3. pauliaxz

pauliaxz Mayor

I dont remember having any installer for RHM... I just have manually put 3 files into Paks folder...

4. kipate

kipate Governor

There even is an installation instruction, you just have to read it.

5. The Funky Monk

The Funky Monk Moderator
    Staff Member

If I recall correctly, it didn't install one of the file/s in the right spot. I had to manually move it. I can't check because I uninstalled CXL.

6. Steven H. Endermann

I just found the .patch file in my PROPERTIES folder. I thank all of you for your help and support. What would happen if I were to upload the .patch file?

7. The Funky Monk

The Funky Monk Moderator
    Staff Member

Properties folder, upload the patch file?

8. Steven H. Endermann

Yes. I found the .patch file in my properties folder. I was wondering what would happen if I uploaded JUST the .patch files for the RHM.

9. Le Cat

Le Cat Guest

Uploaded on XLN? No need.

10. Le Cat

Le Cat Guest

The installer is in german, Mr.X²...

11. marros

marros Unskilled Worker

I have tried to build these roads becomes impossible, I never managed to match the connectors have tried to use the tutorial, and no, not that it must connectors do not fit, and the traffic is not feasible

12. ste.sax

ste.sax Skilled Worker

seen that in my post got no answers ... I write here you can find a tutorial for installation rhm? I read various procedures but no I can then use to connettors..file exe or not? I went here http://xlnation.city/resources/xxl-realistic-highway-mod.1247/ .. downloaded file and copied mods .. top of this page, however, there is the link to here ... http://xlnation.city/resources/realistic-highway-mod-rhm2.371/ with exe zip .. also did this .. and then downloaded file xln_alvin_RHM_addon_Vol01_1.01_XXL ...

Steven H. Endermann likes this.
  13. Steven H. Endermann

Thank you for replying to this post. I was able to install it a month or so ago. I just wish that there was a way to download the .patch file like with most other mods!