1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

PLEASE HELP - what the hell is causing this!?!?!?

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Satellizer, Jun 15, 2017.

1. Satellizer

Satellizer Vagabond

IMAGE SEE HERE: imgur***com/a/wlfjb (remove the asterisks and put in a dot. im a new account so i can't post links directly)

What exactly is causing the environment here to go to crap? It seems to be radiating out of a specific spot. I've added THREE (!!) environmental buildings to the area, but it literally does not help one bit. The roads are slightly congested, but significantly better than many parts of the city. I've added parks. I've added landmarks. I've done everything, but literally nothing seems to improve the environment for this specific area of the city, which stays at 0%.

There is absolutely no air pollution in this area. However, the general "environment" here is still by far the worst out of any area in the city.

The quality of life here is also at 0%. Despite the environmental services, the parks, AND the landmarks which have all been placed here, this specific patch of the city is refusing to improve. What is causing this!?!? My offices are going bankrupt because of this. PLEASE HELP

2. ronrn

ronrn Governor

If any of those buildings are mod buildings, try replacing them with default game buildings.

3. solo

solo Executive

beats me sorry

4. Project_Oz

Project_Oz Mayor

don't know how is in xxl but in platinum landmarks and plaza (in platinum are 2 type of plaza: 1 that give landmark, if you click on it a white fog appear around it and the other, nature, if you click on it a green fog appear around it ) don't boost the environment and you have a very close industry block near by. If you look better at your picture you can see that on left side the environment satisfaction is more red than on right because you have more plaza that boost the nature on right (the plaza around your industry). i recommend to move the industry or destroy the buildings where is the most red satisfaction and build there some nature plaza.

P.S. i recommend to spread your retail building, across the block, cities xl have different mechanics than sim city.

solo likes this.