1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Buildings Ploppable Playground Items For Parks And School Yards

Discussion in 'Buildings' started by wallmi2, Sep 5, 2014.

1. wallmi2

wallmi2 Vagabond

I dont know if this idea is pluaseable or not but i whould like to see playground items to add to the schools and parks of the game I know there is a few mods but not much selection . Anybody willing to do these, I would be greatful, I have included some examples below

pg 6.jpg pg 14.jpg pg1.jpg pg2.jpg pg3.jpg pg4.jpg pg5.jpg pg7.jpg pg8.jpg pg9.jpg pg10.jpg pg11.jpg pg12.jpg pg13.jpg pg15.jpg

2. Steven H. Endermann

Yes! I am putting these in my parks. Thank you.

3. wallmi2

wallmi2 Vagabond

Are you creating these mods?

4. Steven H. Endermann

I have tried numerous times in the past, but they have always been way too big and had vomit inducing textures. When I made the comment, I was tired and I just saw the pictures.

5. Lukaz

Lukaz Unskilled Worker

Hey guys, i whould really like to see pine tree in this game :) its really needed for norhten style cities :D
    Register or to view Spoiler content!

6. wallmi2

wallmi2 Vagabond

OK Thats cool i still new at modding have been playing around with sketch up but havent got to far with it my biggest problem is getting the other resources

Steven H. Endermann likes this.