1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Buildings Ploppable Signs With Type-allowed Box

Discussion in 'Buildings' started by Gre3ny, Dec 21, 2014.

1. Gre3ny

Gre3ny Unskilled Worker

Hello, I was thinking to introduce the idea of having a ploppable signage that allows you to type anything you want in it which would display in game over the desired area where placed. To give the neighborhoods "names". Perhaps maybe somebody can even make a mod that allows for name changing of streets and buildings. This idea derives from simcity where you can place a big sign over desired area and named it whatever you wish. I think this mod would be quite handy.

Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. Mr.X²

Mr.X² Moderator
    Staff Member

thats pretty simple, you can do that within, lets say a very short time.. you can follow my tutorial if you want to do this (nope, sorry i dont have time :p )
    sorry, thats not possible... you need to create every sign individually in 3ds max.. guess thats why nobody creates such a mod^^

3. Steven H. Endermann

That is a good idea.