1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Police Fire Prison Court (city Life) 2014-08-27

Police stations fire stations a court and prison from city life

1. nicko2u

nicko2u Governor

nicko2u submitted a new resource:

Police Fire Prison Court (City Life) - Police stations fire stations a court and prison from city life

Read more about this resource...

2. cshmech

cshmech Unskilled Worker

This is a good breath of fresh air from all the same old security services in game. But I feel that the police stations and headquarters doesn't give much protection (except the strike force) as the in game ones... is it supposed to be that way?

And also the monthly cost was way off than what was mentioned in the menu. The police headquarters says $2000 in menu, but it costs me $4400 when i plop it. Even the cost of police station was way high!

3. nicko2u

nicko2u Governor

not sure what your mean the small, medium, large stations are same settings as the in game ones. What you see in the screen shot relates to the Court house.

Maybe thae CLM mod is effecting if you have that installed stuff knows man.

4. cshmech

cshmech Unskilled Worker

so this mod is not compatible with CLM ?

5. cshmech

cshmech Unskilled Worker

I was not talking about the screenshot menus.. The monthly cost that shows in the menu 'in game'.. while playing it. When i plop it, it costs more

6. gseid87

gseid87 Unskilled Worker

Did the costs issues were solved?

7. cshmech

cshmech Unskilled Worker

Nope.. no updates after that.. So i guess its the same...

Anyway, its only one building that shows the wrong cost in the menu. police headquarters. It shows $2000, but when i plop it it costs $4400