1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

CJ Port Aspire (Beach City)..Still WIP

City of partying in the luxurious beaches.

1. raymaster

raymaster Executive

raymaster submitted a new resource:

Port Aspire (Beach City)..Still WIP - City of partying in the luxurious beaches.

Read more about this resource...

2. raymaster

raymaster Executive

raymaster updated Port Aspire (Beach City)..Still WIP with a new update entry:

Original screenshots from the city

Read the rest of this update entry...

3. wcpaeb

wcpaeb Executive

You shouldn't reply to my comment/rating, because i wanted to change it once you have post some updates with new screenshots of better quality. Anyway, if some moderator read that he can delete my rating so i can give a better one to that CJ.

The 2 stars rating only goes to your screenshots quality and not for your city. I mean it seems that you have put a lot of effort and time and creativity for building that city, and the truth is that your pictures don't show that. And i really want to see some more of your city, because that is the purpose of a City Journal, seeing the work of others, taking ideas, techniques etc. For example in your 4th picture there are some very nice parks/plazas that you have made. I would really love to see some better pictures of them. And i am sure there are many other things you have build inside your city that deserves a better presentation.

Anyway, looking forward for more updates, keep up your good work!

raymaster likes this.