1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. I will no longer be hosting XLNation as of March 1, 2017. Skullz613 will be taking the reigns of the site in early 2017 and XLNation will be moving to a new web hosting service. During that transition there will be an interruption in service of up to two weeks. Skullz613 is now a full administrator of XLNation. Be kind to him.

Porto Nuevo XL-XXL 1.0

A strip of land with islands

1. skullz613

skullz613 Administrator

2. Inan

Inan Governor

Thank you once again for this map. I noticed North and South unfortunately have been swapped upside down. Is there a possibility to change that somewhere in the source code of the map and will it crash my city when loading? Thanks in advance :)

3. skullz613

skullz613 Administrator

Hi, I have never looked into seeing if a map can bee swapped around like that. I think the only way is to change it in world machine and output it again.
    Hopefully I can do this without changing to many settings so the map still looks the same when finished.
    If I get some time today I will see what I can do with it.

4. kipate

kipate Governor

Seems like you must rotate sun around earth. Just switch World Machine settings to medieval catholicism, that should work :p

skullz613 likes this.
  5. skullz613

skullz613 Administrator

I've rotated the land mass and mountain/hill areas but there are slight changes in the way they look now. Not so much the land mass but just the mountains/hills. I will release it as a version 2 map so players can choose the original or new one.
    If I update the original map, players with a city already built would find their city looking like Venice due to the shift in land LOL.

6. skullz613

skullz613 Administrator

kipate likes this.