1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. I will no longer be hosting XLNation as of March 1, 2017. Skullz613 will be taking the reigns of the site in early 2017 and XLNation will be moving to a new web hosting service. During that transition there will be an interruption in service of up to two weeks. Skullz613 is now a full administrator of XLNation. Be kind to him.
    Dismiss Notice

Porto Nuevo

A place to feel good!

1. Inan

Inan Governor

Inan submitted a new resource:

Porto Nuevo - Extraordinary!

Read more about this resource...

TR_DeXteR likes this.
  2. Inan

Inan Governor

3. kipate

kipate Governor

[​IMG]
    One of the best selfmade constructions that I have seen so far, good job (y)
    Now go and refine your airport, damn it :p

Inan likes this.
  4. kipate

kipate Governor

Damn, you knew what you were doing when you replied to my anonymous rating, didn't you?

5. Inan

Inan Governor

You mean this?

Anonymous
    Another one of your masterpieces!
    Friday at 11:37 PM Report
    [​IMG]
    Author's Response
    Thank you!

What's wrong with it?

6. Kurtis Edwards

I just wanna say I am kicking the 'Inan' fix out the door. :p Just joking! I hate this city because it's so pretty and I love it.

Inan likes this.
  7. Inan

Inan Governor

lol thanks. I have to say, i am indeed a bit proud of it, because the city was in my mind for a longer time already, and it really became as i wanted it. I really like this firenze pack and this kind of cities. This small buildings are amazing. Also the map skullz made for me on my request comes along almost the way i wished.

What's about your Port Brocoby? I hope i did not miss an update?

8. Kurtis Edwards

No, like I told Obelics, my school work is hard. I just finished up an essay on the Congo Wars, and it was quite challenging. So complex, so apocalyptic.

Na, I love Skullz maps, I just hate deleting all the trees and having 'see-thru' water. lol.

I really wanna build a small area of village like you did though. I might put my big city on hold for awhile. The thing is going to take over a year to complete anyway.

9. Kurtis Edwards

Do you know how to make switchbacks for building roads up a steep hill? If not, I could show a really easy method. That would be my only critique of this city, there would be more roads that are switchback to connect the cities.

10. Inan

Inan Governor

Yeah, education is more important, good luck for your essay (such a sad topic). There is an easy way to delete trees on a map, also in water. Just zoom out on the maximum height (Birdview), then switch to a night time. You can easily recognize all trees in that way, it just took me a few seconds to delete them.

Whatever you will gonna do, i am sure your city comes along nicely, you have such an good eye for realism, i wonder why you still haven't released an CJ yet? And yes, maybe you can show me a way how to handle steep roads better :)

11. Kurtis Edwards

oh my god! I never thought to look at how the trees looked in night view. Such a simple but genius idea. Thankfully, the new XXL maps don't have that problem. But, it's awesome to know for Skullz; some of them I do want to use.

[​IMG]

Oh, you build with different segments so the road stays separate.. if you build with one type the entire road becomes 1 single road which makes it all that much harder. I like to end with one segment but you don't have to. Plan your intersections before doing this to save time. This is the best tutorial I can do. HAHAHA.

Inan likes this.
  12. xman90

xman90 Unskilled Worker

this is a mod you download?or in the game?

13. Inan

Inan Governor

It's a mod: Offices - Architect office :) The decorations are several mods.
    I don't know if it's XXL compatible...

14. Inan

Inan Governor

15. selodinger

selodinger Elite

Inan likes this.
  16. Inan

Inan Governor

Thank you! Despite all the bugs and issues the game has, it still offers some nice default buildings! It is an in-game-building, you can find it in T1 - Heavy Industry. :)

selodinger likes this.
  17. XOUSTE

XOUSTE Governor

Bathing zone looks cute !!!(y)

Inan likes this.
  18. kipate

kipate Governor

I guess he means the fishing wharf, though. Not sure, but I think it came with some unlocker...

19. Inan

Inan Governor

Me too. Hmm, i thought it is an default building of the game (Platinum), i had no idea it's there due to an unlocker mod...

20. selodinger

selodinger Elite

Kipate,that's right. I meant fishing wharf. Then I got the unlocker mod. All good now.