1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Problem With Buildings Overlapping Roads!

Discussion in 'Game Play Support' started by AndersH, Dec 1, 2014.

1. AndersH

AndersH Vagabond

I have this problem with some of the buildings in my cities: cxl_screenshot_city three_8.jpg cxl_screenshot_city three_4.jpg cxl_screenshot_city three_0.jpg
    Is it the mods or am I doing something wrong?
    They have all "grown" in my city!

Steven H. Endermann likes this.
  2. Mr.X²

Mr.X² Moderator
    Staff Member

3. AndersH

AndersH Vagabond

Okay thanks!
    I have been using the delete option so far and also removed some mods from the game! I almost always use zoning because I like my city to grow "naturally" and surprise me!
    In some places I have tolerated the overlaps because I like the buildings!
    I don't think I will attempt the third option! :)
    But thanks, now I at least know I didn't do anything wrong installing the mods!!

4. Steven H. Endermann

Zoning always places the same buildings right next to eachother three or four times, and often completely skips over some things.