1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Problem With Raster Effects On Model

Discussion in 'Modding Help Quarter' started by OokamiChan, Sep 5, 2014.

1. OokamiChan

OokamiChan Unskilled Worker

I have made a new model last night and when I did try to export it to the viewer, I did get raster effects on my model. I did open an older model and set them side by side. The model on the right is the new one (see picture below), and you can clearly see the raster effect. Now I did think that I did the same as all ways. But some how I might operated an switch or some ting, some where. Can any one point me en the right direction so that the raster effects disapeare?

Cities_XL_Raster_Error.jpg

Or must I redo the model?

Regards
    OokamiChan

2. OokamiChan

OokamiChan Unskilled Worker

No!? No one now what I should try to fix this little problem?

Regards
    OokamiChan

3. Nogerivan

Nogerivan Governor

hey....I have this same problem, do You find the way to solve it?
    it shows only on game but in viewer there is not

4. gbojanic

gbojanic Governor

Check your Bump map. Or make it again, and make sure you un-check the 'Animate light' option. I forgot to do that once and almost lost my mind trying to figure out what the problem is. And once I changed the Diffuse map but forgot to change the bump map... also took me forever to figure out what the problem is... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Nogerivan likes this.
  5. Nogerivan

Nogerivan Governor

hahaha.....it's like infinite loop of confusing
    thanks mr.gbojanic, I will look into it

6. Nogerivan

Nogerivan Governor

I delete the very bottom face at the base building that touching the ground and it works. it looks like shadow are draw there and it makes that effect

this face I mean
    xx.JPG