1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. XLNation has a new domain name: http://xlnation.city Please make a note and update your browser bookmarks.
    Dismiss Notice

Problem with Two Sister Island. I CAN NOT TRADE

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Rexe, Feb 28, 2015.

1. Rexe

Rexe Vagabond

Feb 25, 2015

I have to start with building port... Ok! build it, but I found that I cannot trade with anyone

And I don't know what is that little "Red × with harbor“ means. It appeared all my ports and harbors.
    2.PNG 3.PNG

I checked my carrying capacity. HOLY!

I have built three ports, but the Logistic and Passenger capacity are shown 0!!!!! The only way I can get in touch with outside the world is from my airport which is just for passengers...-_-

I got no water no fuel in this island, I have to import resources!! what should I do?

I am using Chinese version and I just installed UIM with few mods (Omnicrop unlimited trade mod).
  2. Skater27

Skater27 Executive

Aug 30, 2014
    You need to create a water route connecting the harbor to the edge of the map.
    Just like a road.
  3. veija2

veija2 Mayor

Aug 25, 2014
    Actually, a harbor creates its own connection when it is working. It can help to place the harbor first, then connect with a road if the connection is being picky. The problem is your road connection. I've had to place the small harbor 3 or 4 times on some maps to get it to work. The picture below shows placement of a working small harbor on the two sisters map. harbor connection_two_sisters.png