1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Problem with Two Sister Island. I CAN NOT TRADE

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Rexe, Feb 28, 2015.

1. Rexe

Rexe Vagabond

Hi, I got problems on this island map...

I have to start with building port... Ok! build it, but I found that I cannot trade with anyone

And I don't know what is that little "Red × with harbor“ means. It appeared all my ports and harbors.
    2.PNG 3.PNG

I checked my carrying capacity. HOLY!

I have built three ports, but the Logistic and Passenger capacity are shown 0!!!!! The only way I can get in touch with outside the world is from my airport which is just for passengers...-_-

I got no water no fuel in this island, I have to import resources!! what should I do?

4.PNG
    I am using Chinese version and I just installed UIM with few mods (Omnicrop unlimited trade mod).

2. Skater27

Skater27 Executive

You need to create a water route connecting the harbor to the edge of the map.
    Just like a road.

3. veija2

veija2 Mayor

Actually, a harbor creates its own connection when it is working. It can help to place the harbor first, then connect with a road if the connection is being picky. The problem is your road connection. I've had to place the small harbor 3 or 4 times on some maps to get it to work. The picture below shows placement of a working small harbor on the two sisters map. harbor connection_two_sisters.png