1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Question About Blueprints And City Halls

Discussion in 'Game Play Support' started by Macedonicus, Jan 8, 2015.

1. Macedonicus

Macedonicus Vagabond

Hey guys,

I've installed the game on a friend's computer with the same PAKs I have but I noticed that he isn't able to place Blueprints because of the lack of resources while in my gameplay I am able to place any Blueprint I want and it builds up, not demanding resources.
    Same goes for the city halls, I have many city halls in the menu to choose from while he gets only few of 3-4 of them. What mod was responsible for the city halls?

2. Le Cat

Le Cat Guest

It is a mod that doesn't seem to have been uploaded to the new XLNation website...
    I'll try to dig it from my collection...

3. Le Cat

Le Cat Guest

4. Macedonicus

Macedonicus Vagabond

Thank you! :)