1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Realistic Us Roads Mod Dark v1.20

Realistic US Roads Mod Dark

1. IcyHot

IcyHot Administrator
    Staff Member

IcyHot submitted a new resource:

Realistic US Roads Mod Dark - Realistic US Roads Mod Dark

Read more about this resource...

2. iStarZ_51

iStarZ_51 Vagabond

I have a problem with this mod. When I want to start the game with all the other mods I have installed, the game crashes but when this mod is alone, the game perfectly works. This is very strange because I followed all installation instructions and I don't know why this mod does not want to work with the other mods.

Can you help me please ? (Sorry about my english if I've done some mistakes)

3. Mclovin024

Mclovin024 Vagabond

i had a problem getting this mod to load as well. but to fix it i added some ZZZZ in front of it so it would load last. i only needed 7 z "ZZZZZZZ_Dark_Textures_Real_US_v2" for it to work for me but if you have other mods you may need to add more. Hope this helps this mod is amazing

4. iStarZ_51

iStarZ_51 Vagabond

Thank you very much dude ! I'll test it and it perfectly works ! Thank you ! (y);)