1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. I will no longer be hosting XLNation as of March 1, 2017. Skullz613 will be taking the reigns of the site in early 2017 and XLNation will be moving to a new web hosting service. During that transition there will be an interruption in service of up to two weeks. Skullz613 is now a full administrator of XLNation. Be kind to him.

CXL Platinum Really Weird glitch

Discussion in 'Tech Support' started by Kenaz, Mar 4, 2015.

1. Kenaz

Kenaz Vagabond

So im playin CXL Platinum. When all of a sudden when i zoom in my screen gets all grey and distorted and all of the office mods i had built vanishes but when i zoom out back to normal, any idea what this might be? Also second thing when i attempt to place the United Center Arena mod for example it appears for 0.5 seconds then dissapears and all i can place is an empty rectangular slot with trees surrounding it. Any hints would be greatly appreciated
    **also for the last 1425457256459-508557907.jpg two images you can see the building mod dissapearing once i zoomed in.

Attached Files:

2. Mr.X²

Mr.X² Moderator

you need to install shader pack :p

3. Pamascus27

Pamascus27 Mayor

As MrX said, I think you need to check if you downloaded the pre-requisites of the mods you have downloaded.
    Here's a link to those pre-requisites, but please read the description of them carefully if you don't wanna break your game, because some of them have different versions:
    Resources | XLNation - Cities XXL / Cities: Skylines Community

4. Kenaz

Kenaz Vagabond

yes it was shader pack thanks a bunch :toast: