1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Regatta Jakarta Residence 1.1

Premium elite apartments

1. fayeddd

fayeddd Governor

fayeddd submitted a new resource:

Regatta Jakarta Residence - Premium elite apartments

Read more about this resource...

2. OmniusPrime

OmniusPrime Elite

fayedd,
    Thanks for improving the tax income on the building. As for the base I can live without it but I always build roads before buildings. The problem with baseless buildings is figuring out orientation so that we place the front correctly along the road. Plus they never quite place along the sidewalk, there's always a gap between building front and sidewalk.

If you'd delete your reply from my rating I could delete my 4-star rating and give the building a 5-star rating with the improved tax income. Although it does look good that you responded to a problem by fixing it.

3. fayeddd

fayeddd Governor

OmniusPrime likes this.
  4. fayeddd

fayeddd Governor

i made it baseless is in purpose. I wanted people to be creative at placing this, the usage of plaza, ped plaza, furnitures and trees will make it (them) look good. just like i showed you in the photos. :)

OmniusPrime likes this.
  5. OmniusPrime

OmniusPrime Elite

fayedd,
    Wow the tax income was the most impressive I've ever seen for a residential building! It started out pumping out 736C, then jumped up to 2,736C and finally a row of about 4 Regatta residences were pumping out 2,880C each! Even more impressive than my beloved LoV Suites you did. I wish more buildings had such awesome tax income as that allows us to afford more services or booster buildings like your beautiful Casa de Musica. (y)

Yep the baseless models are easier to place in spots where sometimes you get ground errors. I'm too lazy to jazz up the fronts with props, but after laying down decorative covering they do look beautiful.

6. OmniusPrime

OmniusPrime Elite

fayedd,
    If you want to see your awesome Regatta Jakarta Residences pumping out 2,880C in tax income you'll enjoy this video. I also highlight the LoV Suites and their impressive tax income.

fayeddd likes this.
  7. Inan

Inan Governor

Thank you for showing my city in your presentation! Especially the first one is marvelously edited with that background...:b29:

I would also take it in my CJ :)

OmniusPrime and fayeddd like this.