1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Transportation Regional Bus And Metro Lines.

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by mobilmalik, Sep 2, 2014.

1. mobilmalik

mobilmalik Unskilled Worker

I have lived in Europe all my life, and in almost all European cities, bus lines don't start and end within the city, bus lines goes outside the city and thus, there are regional bus lines. I thought that it would be nice to have it in Cities XL too, because it could improve your city in many ways.

1. Better passenger transport capacity. This could be beneficeary in many ways. More workers from otuside the city would come to your city and work, Retail goods would not be overproduced because many people from outside the city would come to your city for shopping.

2. More income to your city as everyone from otuside the city would have to buy a "ticket" to use your bus service, therefore it could benefit your city by increasing it's income.

3. Less unemployment. More workers from outside the city would come to your city to work and people in your city would travel to another city to work. This could drastically reduce unemployment, both internal and external.

Someone, please make it.
    Thanks.