1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Request

Discussion in 'Modding Help Quarter' started by axel, Apr 9, 2017.

1. axel

axel Governor

hi all, i made a nocollison mod But it dont work, is there somme one who cane make me one becose at the moment i am working 40 hours and doing school and moddeling, i dont have much time to get in to this nocollison thing or you all dont mind waithing for it But if somme one willing to take a look at the script i Will upload the mod

Thank mates

2. kipate

kipate Governor

I could try to help you. Is the mod with collision box working? Then I can modify the file.

axel likes this.
  3. axel

axel Governor

4. kipate

kipate Governor

Do you have another download link? I tried to deactivate the adblocker, but it did not help...

5. axel

axel Governor

i only have one from mega file but it only allows me to email the link :( so i can email you if you want?

6. axel

axel Governor