1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Rhd Bus & Rhwy Bugs

Discussion in 'Game Play Support' started by Linoa06, Dec 2, 2014.

1. Linoa06

Linoa06 Vagabond

Heya there,

I'm trying to make cities using the UK roads, but the small and medium buses and subways show up as standard, American buses and..well, actually, the subways don't show up at all.

I've tried to put a mod that fixes the subway issue (it works), but even with RHD skins, my small and medium buses are American ones.

I also can't seem to find my Realistic Highway mod anywhere no matter the roadset (it doesn't show up in the Highway menu, just the standard ones). Yes I use the latest UI mod WITH support.

I got the Steam version for CXL (I think it's Platinium), are there fixes to those issues?

2. skullz613

skullz613 Administrator
    Staff Member

Don't know about the buses but regarding RHM, have you got expert mode ticked?

3. Bill LJ

Bill LJ Unskilled Worker

RHM only works for the other road types - for some reason UK roads were excluded. The RHM stuff will be in the normal highway menu when using American, French, German or default road types.

4. Manila Twilight

Manila Twilight Unskilled Worker

I also downloaded the RHM2 mod. I can see the additional highways, but I can't see the connectors/interchanges. Do I need another mod for that?

5. Manila Twilight

Manila Twilight Unskilled Worker

Never mind..i got it. :)))