1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Rhm Addon 1.01

Original author: alvinheriadi

1. wcpaeb

wcpaeb Executive

wcpaeb submitted a new resource:

RHM addon - Original author: alvinheriadi

Read more about this resource...

2. Kurtis Edwards

Awesome! : )

3. shaun lindgren

shaun lindgren Unskilled Worker

[14:13:21] LIVE lsnMetaLane.cpp ( 546) Error smtMetaTrack::ComputeTrafficPosition returned false
    [14:13:21] LIVE lsnMetaLane.cpp ( 546) Error smtMetaTrack::ComputeTrafficPosition returned false
    [14:14:13] LIVE Live/LiveTrafic/lsnMetaBehavio ( 102) Assert lsnMetaBehaviour::s_Create : NULL lane

This is the error you will get after youve used alot of pieces with rhm2 and xxl. It clearly is crashing :( .

I also noticed it will only crash if your viewing an area where alot of traffic is being shown like at a custom made cloverleaf or where there is simply alot of traffic. I have been able to get the game to crash without even using any RHM2 pieces as long as the RHM was in the mods folder. As soon as I removed the mod, all crashing went away.

I absolutely love this mod, I just hope the crashing eventually can be fixed in XXL when highways reach there capacity and or any road for that matter as I said I could get the game to crash as long as I had the RHM installed and I was viewing some heavy traffic areas (regular non highway roads).

4. ivica017

ivica017 Skilled Worker

maybe my question is not for this treat but i will put it here anyway :)

i have problem creating highways, to be specific i have problem with directions. i have no traffic despite i tried everything with addons , with every single pieces of them. can you help me with this? i tried to follow youtube tutorial and nothing. i wish there is a map with highway built in :)

5. Kankrelune

Kankrelune Skilled Worker

Check this : http://xlnation.city/resources/rhm-2-tutorial-part-ii-beta.274/

Have fun...

6. ivica017

ivica017 Skilled Worker

7. Kankrelune

8. Ichlas Cahya Binengkas

why I do not have paks folder.

9. Kankrelune

You have inevitably a Paks folder, you watching in the wrong place. Look in the installation directory of the game, probably:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Focus Home Interactive\Cities XXL

or

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Cities XXL

Have fun...

10. Kurtis Edwards

I would be really interested in knowing a bit of detail in what and how you are attempting to build your highways. It's a little complex but not all that hard. I bet you are doing something simple... like not looking to make sure your lane pieces are going the right direction, or connecting transition pieces to the wrong directional lane. The shift and orient in XXL has always annoyed me as well. If you wanted help I would be more than willing to offer it. I am not an expert on building freeways but think I am pretty decent. You can check out my abandoned CJ- Fosstul and see some highways I built and then had to defend to the teeth. lol

11. Ryan_cat

Ryan_cat Executive

my problem is I cant find it in the menu Trasportation> Fast Lanes> Custom Content Button...
    I've got the newest CMM and RHM but in the menu,there are only the original RHM contents

12. Kurtis Edwards

What style/nation of roads are you using? I found out that in American streets I was missing a bunch of stuff that shows up in Default (bottom of the list) I wish I knew more, but I not a modder.

13. Ryan_cat

Ryan_cat Executive

using the Default style...

14. Costanza

Costanza Skilled Worker

Are you looking for the additional RHM connector pieces or the RHM in general? If you're looking for the add-on, I can't find them in XXL either... :-( Not sure if maybe there are some tags missing so that it's not compatible yet?

15. Ryan_cat

Ryan_cat Executive

I'm looking for the add-on,the extra connectors.I agree that there might be some tags missing but I think its my problem,cuz some other mods are also missing in my game while working well in other one's

16. Kurtis Edwards

Yeah, Ryan, your problem does sound tricky. Which CM are you using? From here or steam? I know sometimes there are issues with steam subscription vs. CM from here. Below are the two mods I use for RHM.

XXL_RHM2-MrX2-Edit-3
    xln_alvin_RHM_addon_Vol01_1.01_XXL

17. Ryan_cat

Ryan_cat Executive

I use the CM from here,the resouces page.
    Cities XXL Community Mod 2.05

18. Kurtis Edwards

Are you using: xln_alvin_RHM_addon_Vol01.01_XXL?

19. Kurtis Edwards

IDK... I use CM from steam. All the times I have tried not to use that one and get it from here I run into problems. I mean, they are the same thing.. but steam is funky.

20. Ryan_cat

Ryan_cat Executive

I use this "xln_alvin_RHM_addon_Vol01_1.01_XXL.patch".It seems a little difference from yours. A link please?

And just now I found that my CMM 2.05 doesn't seem like working well,cuz the CMM 2.05 updating log says:
    Limitless construction building set button added & MSNOCOLLISION Button added,but in my game,there is still only customer construction button...only one