1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

CXL Platinum Rhm Doesn't Go Over Water

Discussion in 'Game Play Support' started by luis diogo, Jan 24, 2015.

1. luis diogo

luis diogo Elite

Hi there. maybe someone can help.
    I cannot place RHM roads or bridges overwater. I'm new to RHM but i think before i could.

Also, i receive a lot of bad connection messages when placing bridges.
    can anyone help?

2. kipate

kipate Governor

sometimes this only depends on the map you chose,
    and often it is in the description that you cannot build rhm over water on the specific map...

3. skullz613

skullz613 Administrator
    Staff Member

What map are you using?

4. luis diogo

luis diogo Elite

Ah, didn't know that. I'm using tokyo map, a version i downloaded a long time ago (i think a more recent version was released).
    Can this be the reason?

5. luis diogo

luis diogo Elite

Tokyo map (old version), as said in last post.

6. The Funky Monk

The Funky Monk Moderator
    Staff Member

I think I updated Tokyo so rhm worked. I could be wrong. It's in the harbour map pack.

One thing I found out lately is that if the elevated rhm bridges don't work try the other rhm bridges. They seem to be able to go over deeper water.

7. luis diogo

luis diogo Elite

Hi there Funky.
    Yes, i believe i saw a new version at some point. But i don't want to loose all the work, so i guess i'll stick to older one and will need to use regular bridges.

Thanks for the answers. I will also try in some other maps just to check if i can build RHm overwater on those. That would mean it's a map thing.