1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Game Play River barges and cruise ships

Discussion in 'Game Play Support and Other' started by kipate, Dec 1, 2016.

1. kipate

kipate Governor

Hey to all the modders out here,

Once in a while I do request things, albeit I am generally quite satisfied with the mods that are available on here. My requests at the moment center around river embellishment, specifically river ships.

You know, rivers in general do not have huge bridges running above. Mostly, the distance between bridges and water surface is within the 5-10m range. Of course, when the rivers get wider, this can go up.

But I am missing some small boats and barges for the smaller and medium rivers, especially boats and barges which can actually pass under a bridge. The Beach Pack by @Drazicdesign does give some nice ships, but their antennas are usually too high. Hence it would be good to have ships with the antennas/ the radar being located at the front of the ship.

More specifically, I mean ships like these:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Drazicdesign and selodinger like this.
  2. PaulJChris

PaulJChris Governor

Myname and kipate like this.