1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Riverboats and barges V1.1

6 new plopable boats and barges for river decoration

1. PaulJChris

PaulJChris Governor

PaulJChris submitted a new resource:

Riverboats and barges - 6 new plopable boats and barges for river decoration

Read more about this resource...

2. skullz613

skullz613 Administrator
    Staff Member

Thought I posted this yesterday,

Got a pink LOD on the cargo boat.
    bargecont.png

3. PaulJChris

PaulJChris Governor

Thanks for the spot. It doesn't show on my system. There is a straightforward fix which I should be able to do at the weekend and upload a corrected version.

4. PaulJChris

PaulJChris Governor

5. BahadirB

BahadirB Governor

Not sure whether this is due to a clash with another mod or any other reason, but whenever I click on any of the mods, the screen is just freezing.

If other XXL users are playing with this mod okay, then I assume the problem is with my PC.

6. skullz613

skullz613 Administrator
    Staff Member

Just checked the new version and had no problems. Have you updated to the 1.1 version?

7. BahadirB

BahadirB Governor

Yeah, I actually downloaded the 1.1 version. I guess the mod is working properly, but not on my PC. I also had a similar problem with the moduler nuclear plant mod. Everything is okay up until I open up the menu and click any of the boats, then the game (and my PC) freezes to death.

Thanks anyways skullz.

8. selodinger

selodinger Governor

Well,I'm a XXL player and I had the same problem. My computer is not old though. Does anybody have an idea what's going on?

9. PaulJChris

PaulJChris Governor

Sorry to hear you are having problems with it. Are you running the game using English language? The fact that it freezes on selection may indicate a problem with the localization files,, I will check them again for typos . Also the mod is based upon a building template , not all 4 lods were included by me for all models because some of them are very small anyway, but it is possible that this might cause a problem on some systems, in which case I can easily add the missing lods 2 & 3 for all models ( Some have only lods 1 and 4 only) which might help.

BahadirB and selodinger like this.
  10. selodinger

selodinger Governor

Yes, I'm running the game in English language and have never changed it. Thank you for the reply, Paul.

11. skullz613

skullz613 Administrator
    Staff Member

I checked your localization files and en has a bit the others don't

#FIELD_ID 32M_tug
    32M tug boat

#FIELD_ID 32M_tug_SIM
    32M tug boat

#FIELD_ID 32M_tug_DES
    Adds a 32M tug boat

Could be why some are having issues.

When I create my localization files I copy the en one into the other language folders and adjust the file extension. I use Change File Extension Shell Menu 2.8.6.2 to help me so there's no windows messages about changing the extension.

kipate likes this.