1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

CXL 2012 Road Connection

Discussion in 'Tech Support' started by marros, Feb 16, 2015.

1. marros

marros Unskilled Worker

There are some maps that are surrounded by water, and can not make connection by road, how are you connection is made, by sea since I have no idea, and the game always asks me to build a road

2. skullz613

skullz613 Administrator
    Staff Member

Build a harbor. If you don't have the cash you will need to use the add money cheat in the cheat menu

3. marros

marros Unskilled Worker

porque he construido el puerto y me conecté, y me sigue pidiendo la construcción de la carretera de conexión leído alguna vez que fue a causa de la UIM, pero no si el problema sigue siendo

4. skullz613

skullz613 Administrator
    Staff Member

Which map is it?

5. marros

marros Unskilled Worker

He probado varios que son islas, como Venecia y otros que no recuerdo en este momento

6. skullz613

skullz613 Administrator
    Staff Member

It could be a problem with the layers in the custom map. It happened to me and it was because I had capital letters in some of my files when I made the map.

7. marros

marros Unskilled Worker

altiris una vez había dicho algo acerca de este problema estaba relacionado con la UIM, pero que estaba en la página de edad y no me acuerdo que era la solución, que diría algo desinstalar un mod, dejando el juego en su estado original, se inicia de la ciudad, después de cerrar el juego, y cargar los archivos de nuevo, pero he intentado quitar la UIM, y no ha sido Posible '.

Nota: si usted sabe cómo hacer que los metros y tranvías son visibles gracias que me das algo de instrucción ya que abrió un tema para esto y no tengo ninguna respuesta,

8. skullz613

skullz613 Administrator
    Staff Member

I don't remember seeing that page. It was probably deep in the old forum.
    If you know for sure what map it was, I can unpak it and have a look at the files to see if there is an error. At least then we can look at other problems if the map is OK.

I'm not sure about the metro and trams. I have not used them yet even though I have been playing for years. I use the buses sometimes. Most of my cities never get big enough for metro and trams.

9. marros

marros Unskilled Worker

XLN_FMC_TheSandyIsle_UIM_1.0, que experimentó con este

10. skullz613

skullz613 Administrator
    Staff Member

That's a map by Funky. I un-packed it and found Funky had used a capital letter in the level file. I have corrected it and repacked the patch. I added SKL (skullz) to the end so you know it's the one that's been fixed. I will let Funky know about the capital letter issue.
    Hopefully the map will work OK now.
    Here's the link to the one I have fixed.
    https://mega.co.nz/#!psMWWLKZ!fCSamQ43EJDX4fVstrhzP_OVCuyoox_cBfb7tBXETMw

11. marros

marros Unskilled Worker

Sígueme va por El Mismo les dejo Una imagen, Estós mapas Sólo Se Puede Hacer Cuando No Tiene Conexión heno la UIM, es La Única Manera Que veo

Attached Files:

12. skullz613

skullz613 Administrator
    Staff Member

I have seen that happen before. The way around it is to build a harbor. That will stop the "Build a road connection"
    Trouble is that is not going away as you can see in my test.
    roadconnect.jpg

I think there is another problem somewhere with the files. I will have another look for you.

13. skullz613

skullz613 Administrator
    Staff Member

14. marros

marros Unskilled Worker

gracias por sus respuestas, lo que significa que la única manera de construir la conexión es a través del puerto, y no como se hizo antes de que fuera irreal.